Shongwe Lookout LODGE
Shongwe Lookout offers accommodation, a restaurant, an outdoor swimming pool, a bar, their awesome look out platform and a shared lounge.
23 Rooms (Studio, Deluxe and Executive)
Bed and Breakfast
Shongwe Lookout, with its distinctive Lookout Tower, was one of the first havens for travellers in the suburbs of Victoria Falls. Newly refurbished, the tower offers you stunning vistas accessed from two viewing platforms. A pulley system enables you to order and enjoy drinks without missing a moment of the magic.
Sit with a cocktail and watch the sun set on the mighty Zambezi River. Enjoy your morning macchiato as the mist from the falls burns orange over the face of the rising sun. Linger over the historic images that guide you up the Lookout Tower. Take the time to change your point of view, and see the world with fresh eyes.
Surrounding the Lookout Tower, the lodge offers 23 beautifully furnished rooms set in the suburbs of Victoria Falls.
Enjoy an early morning coffee as you watch the sunrise from the treetops, rest and relax in the comfort of your room, or dine-in and take a dip in the infinity pool after a day of exploring all that Victoria Falls has to offer.
1 kilometre from town, and 2 kilometres from the Victoria Falls.
Shongwe Lookout offers guests stunning African décor, combined with modern comfort
The Guest Lodge comprises 23 rooms, set in verdant tropical gardens, built around stunning teak trees teaming with bird life.
- Executive Rooms with shower and bath
- Deluxe Rooms with shower and bath
- Studio Rooms with shower
- Interlocking family rooms are available
Amenities - Inside rooms
- Universal Power Points
- USB Power Points
Amenities - Outside rooms
- English or continental breakfast is included in room rates
- The Kuhlangana bar, lounge and dining area (place of gathering) offers a contemporary take on African décor, drinks and food, using fresh local ingredients grown by their staff.
- Book a braai at the boma area, and prepare for an evening of captivating tales, tantalising tastes and the chance to connect with your fellow travellers.
- The Lookout Tower is open from just before dawn, at 6 am, until 9 pm at night where guests can enjoy the incredible Zimbabwean sunsets and sunrises year-round, and to watch the abundant local bird life, as well as the mist rising from the Victoria Falls.
SEND US A
Book a free 30 minute
consultation to discuss