The Elephant Camp
Daily Package Rate
Per person per night sharing
– Valid until 31st October 2023 & 21 Dec – 10 January 2024
|Luxury Suite||U$ 578|
*RATE IS ALL-INCLUSIVE: SEE DETAILS BELOW
- Superior accommodation in a luxury suite on a private concession.
- All meals and drinks (excl premium brands)
- Return transfers ex Victoria Falls Airport
- Shuttle transfer to Victoria Falls town
- Laundry (No dry-cleaning or special care items)
- Emergency Medical Evacuation cover
Activities available at The Elephant Camp at no extra charge to guests (time & weather permitting):
- Game Drives on the Concession
- Visit the Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust www.vicfallswildlifetrust.org
- Elephant Conservation Experience
- Cocktails & Canapés at the Batoka Gorge
- A Village Tour
- A Guided Tour of the Falls – Zimbabwe (Excluding Entry Fees)
- Premium brand drinks – payable direct
- Curios and All items of a personal nature
- Rainforest Entry Fee – US$30 per person (Applicable to Zimbabwe Tour of the Falls & payable upon invoice)
- Conservation Levy – US$15 per person per night (Payable upon invoice & subject to change)
- Private vehicle use – US$250 per activity (maximum 7 guests per vehicle)
- There is no single supplement on the rate.
- No other Wild Horizons special offers can be combined with this rate.
- Applicable to SADC Residents ONLY.
4 x Night Signature Special Package
2 nights at Old Drift Lodge and 2 nights at The Elephant Camp
PLUS a COMPLIMENTARY Helicopter Flight of Angels
US$ Per person Sharing (SADC & Zim Res) –
Valid until 31st October 2023 & 21 December – 10th January 24
|Luxury Suite||U$ 1848||U$ 2312|
Green Season: 11 January ’23 to 31 March ’23 and 01 November ’23 to 20 December ‘23
High Season: 01 April ‘23 to 31 October ‘23 and 21 December ’23 to 10 January ‘24
The Elephant Camp AND Old Drift Lodge
DAILY RATE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation, all meals and drinks
- Complimentary mini bars in the rooms
- Return transfers ex Victoria Falls or
- Livingstone Airport Shuttle to Victoria Falls town
- Laundry (No dry-cleaning or special care items) Emergency Medical Evacuation cover
- 2% Tourism levy
- VAT on accommodation, meals and drinks
- 12/13 Minute Helicopter Flight of Angels
- Transfers – Scheduled arrival and departure airport transfers (Victoria Falls or Livingstone),
- Inter-camp scheduled road transfers.
DAILY RATE EXCLUDES:
- Premium brand drinks – available and payable direct
- Curios and all items of a personal nature
- Rainforest Entry Fee – US$ 20 for SADC Res – subject to change (Applicable to Zimbabwe Tour of the Falls & payable upon invoice)
- Conservation Levy – US$ 15 per person per night (Payable upon invoice & subject to change)
- Private vehicle use – US$ 250 per activity (maximum 7 guests per vehicle)
INCLUDED: Activities available at The Elephant Camp at no extra charge to guests – (time & weather permitting):
- Visit the Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust (www.vicfallswildlifetrust.org) Elephant Conservation Experience
- Cocktails & Canapés at the Batoka Gorge
- Morning / Afternoon Game drives in the
- Zambezi National Park Birding & Nature walks on the Wild Horizons Wildlife Sanctuary
- Lunch at the Lookout Cafe – Including drinks
- Village Tour
- Guided Tour of the Falls – Zimbabwe (Excluding Entry Fees)
- Victoria Falls Canopy Tour (Excluding Park Fees)
- Sunset Cruise on the Zambezi Royal (Excluding River Usage Fees)
INCLUDED: Activities available at Old Drift Lodge at no extra charge to guests (time / weather permitting):
- Morning or Afternoon Game drives in the Zambezi Nat Park Morning or Afternoon River Safaris
- Morning or Afternoon Guided Walking Safaris
- A Lunch at the Lookout Cafe – Including drinks
- Guided Tour of the Falls – Zimbabwe (Excluding Entry Fees).
DAILY RATE EXCLUDES:
- Helicopter Flight Park Fees – US$ 15 per person – payable upon invoice.
- Zambezi Royal Cruise – River Usage Fees – US$ 10 per person – subject to change
- Canopy Tour – Park Fee – US$3 per person
The Elephant Camp & Old Drift Lodge
The Elephant Camp
Located in a private animal sanctuary The Elephant Camp is more than a destination – it is an experience, an encounter and a cultural connection.
Elephant camp Main consists of 12 Twin / Double Luxury Tented Suites – a maximum of 2 guests per suite.
Elephant Camp West consist of 4 family suites – a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children per suite.
The main lodge area and tented suites all overlook the Zambezi Gorge with a magnificent view of the spray of the Victoria Falls in the distance. The Elephant Camp is situated within a wild paradise frequented by elephant, buffalo, herds of sable, eland, zebra, giraffe, kudu, waterbuck and impala.
The main lodge area has 360 degree views of the surrounding Bushfeld and is only a 10 minute drive in to the bustling town and Victoria Falls. The spacious canvas en-suite rooms exhibit an air of elegance that blends in seamlessly with the natural environment. The suites are resplendent with stylish furnishings and fittings, accentuated by an indoor and outdoor shower, private plunge pool and bath with a view.
Old Drift Lodge
Old Drift Lodge is nestled within the Zambezi National Park.
Old Drift Lodge luxury accommodation consists of 10 Twin / Double Tented Suites – maximum of 2 guests per suite, 4 Family Tented Suites – each suite has two en-suite bedrooms – maximum of 4 guests per suite
and 1 Twin Pilot / Guide Room – maximum of 2 pilot/ guides.
The main lodge area has 360 degree views, North facing onto the Zambezi and South facing onto a waterhole. A 7 kilometre stretch of river flows between the camp and the town of Victoria Falls, making Old Drift Lodge the closest lodge within the National Park to Victoria Falls.
The spacious canvas en-suite rooms exhibit an air of elegance that blends in seamlessly with the natural environment. The suites are resplendent with stylish furnishings and fittings, accentuated by an indoor and outdoor shower, private plunge pool and bath with a view.
Old Drift Lodge offers family friendly accommodation with an air of opulence and grace, in a wild and exuberant Zambezi National Park, Victoria Falls.
Things to note:
- Children over the age of 7 are most welcome at The Elephant Camp and Old Drift Lodge (unless exclusive lodge use is booked whereby, we will accept children of all ages).
One child aged 7-16 years (inclusive) can share a family suite with two Adults. Children are accommodated on a sleeper couch in a family suite at the Elephant Camp and Family Suites can accommodate up to 4 guests at Old Drift.
- Children aged 7-16 years (inclusive) will be charged 50% of the adults sharing rate, rounded up to the nearest dollar.
- Children under the age of 16 years are not permitted on any Walking Safaris.
Facilities & Suites
Luxury Tented Suites
Each of the 12 Luxury Tented Suites are equipped with modern facilities including:
Air conditioners and ceiling fans, which are a welcome comfort after a day spent under the blazing African sun
There is a tea and coffee station as well as a well-stocked mini bar, both of which are replenished daily.
All suites are gorge facing, and during sunrise and sunset, the cloud of mist that hangs over the rainforest is illuminated by an array of deep colours that merge between red and orange.
The main area boasts a beautiful sunken fire pit and swimming pool while the suites are equipped with a private viewing deck, plunge pool and outdoor shower. The Elephant Camp, Victoria Falls, promises an intimate safari experience within the wilderness. The Elephant Camp dining experience merges an Afrocentric design with artisanal cooking techniques reflective of the global food scene. A Zen atmosphere flows from the tranquil surroundings and engulfs the dining areas, creating a space that is sophisticated and comfortable, yet wild and exciting.
Our team live and work in Victoria Falls:
392 Baobab Road, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Phone: +263 776 641 042